Your quest to become a professional CS:GO player is not complete until you have some of the best settings for the game. This not only gives you good gameplay, but it also enhances your ranking.
Robin “Ropz” Kool is an Estonian, one of the top CS:GO players. His settings should give you an edge in this competitive game.
This guide explores the best settings and gear used by Ropz for CSGO. Enjoy!
Settings for the ZOWIE EC2 Mouse
Use these settings for the flexible gaming mouse:
- Sensitivity: Set it to 1.77.
- DPI: Use 400.
- eDPI: Use 708.
- Raw Input: Turn it on.
- Hz: Use 1000.
- Windows Sensitivity: Use 6.
- Zoom Sensitivity: Set it to 1.00.
- Mouse Acceleration: Turn it off.
Settings for the BenQ XL2546K Monitor
- Resolution: 1920×1080 is perfect.
- Aspect Ratio: Set it to 16:9.
- Scaling Mode.
- Hz: Use 240.
For crosshair, input these codes:
- cl_crosshairalpha 250; cl_crosshaircolor 1; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 2; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0;
Use these codes:
- cl_bob_lower_amt 21; cl_bobamt_lat 0.33; cl_bobamt_vert 0.14; cl_bobcycle 0.98;
For viewmodel, use these codes:
- viewmodel_fov 68; viewmodel_offset_x 2.5; viewmodel_offset_y 0; viewmodel_offset_z -1.5; viewmodel_presetpos 3; cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt 0.5; cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt 0.25; viewmodel_recoil 0; cl_righthand 1;
Video Settings for Ropz
BenQ XL2546K Video
- Color Mode: Select Computer Monitor.
- Display Mode: Use Fullscreen.
- Brightness: 100% is perfect.
- Laptop Power Savings: Disable it.
Advanced Video Settings for MSI GEFORCE RTX 2080
- Global Shadow Quality: Choose Very Low.
- Texture Streaming: Disable this.
- Model/Texture Detail: Set it to Low.
- Effect Detail: Choose Low.
- Shader Detail: Choose Low.
- Multicore Rendering: Select Enabled.
- Boost Player Contrast: Select Enabled.
- Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode: Use 4x MSAA.
- FXAA Anti-Aliasing: Choose Disabled.
- Texture Filtering Mode: Select Anisotropic 4x.
- Wait for Vertical Sync’ Select Disabled.
- Motion Blur: Disable this.
The Ropz gear helps you maximize your gaming experience. Below are some of them.
BenQ XL2546K Monitor
The BenQ XL2546K monitor offers perfect viewing features for eSports. It’s built to ensure a very responsive and smooth gaming experience. The gear gives you high- images, with a brightness of 320 cd/㎡. Its power consumption, when turned on, is 55W. The DyNamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) is 12m:1; and its display area is 543.744 x 302.616.
Razer Blackwidow Chroma TE V2 Keyboard
This keyboard has individual backlit keys that can be programmed with multi-million colour options. It’s easy to set via the Razer Synapse. You can easily improve your gaming experience with your personal customized programmed colors and the preload lighting effects. Enjoy more fun with the Razer Mechanical Switches – this offers durability and high-quality performance
Razer Blackshark V2 Headset
Your eSpori fun is not complete without a good quality and durable headset. Here is a triple threat if natural audio, great sound isolation, and fantastic mic clarity. This gear has a USB sound card,THX Spatial Audio, driver’s coated with titanium, and very soft ear cushions.
The Zowie EC2 Mouse
If you love more surface area on the palm and fingers, here is a well-rounded mouse design for your need. The round and smooth corners of the mouse’s buttons provide more fingertips grip. The EC-2 Series has a 3360 sensor – they are in two different sizes for different needs. You can choose the size the meets your taste (the EC1-B is a Large size while the EC2-B is Medium). Enjoy firm grip in the midst of a battlefield.
If you desire a quality gameplay experience, these settings and gear will definitely deliver just that, and even more.