Revvl 2 is a smartphone by T-Mobile. This phone hit the market in November 2018 along with the Revvl 2 Plus. As you know, we are in a social media age which means phone cameras must be top-notch.
We have put together this post about Revvl 2 camera settings to help you out. This should be insightful if you have one or plan to purchase a Revvl 2. Ready? Let’s dive in.
About the Revvl 2 Camera
Before we discuss the camera settings, let’s take a look at what makes this camera tick. The phone has two cameras like most smartphones do these days.
You have up to 12 megapixels on the primary camera. The secondary camera comes with only 8 megapixels. Even though this may seem small, with the right settings you can still get amazing pictures.
This camera has a video resolution output of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Revvl 2 camera comes with several features like continuous shooting, autofocus, digital zoom, HDR, and face detection. Other features include white balance settings, self-timer, panorama, and geotagging.
Below is a summary of the Revvl 2 camera specifications:
- Rear Camera – 12 MP (megapixels)
- Image – 4000 x 3000 pixels
- Video – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Flash – LED
- Front Camera – 7.99 MP (megapixels)
Best Revvl 2 Camera Settings
As you know, if you get your camera settings right, you’ll have amazing pictures. Great pictures are important in these days of social media and mobile photography. We will show you how to take pictures and make videos using this camera.
Taking pictures with the Revvl 2 Camera
To take pictures using this camera, follow these steps:
- Open the camera on your phone.
- Make sure that you have your subject in the middle of the viewfinder. In some cases, you can decide to place it at an angle. If you have to, touch the screen to improve focus.
- Take the picture by touching the “take a picture” button. It is the huge round button in the middle at the bottom of your screen.
- If you want to capture long shots, then you can hold down the “take a picture” button. An alternative option is a long press on the volume key.
Making videos with the Revvl 2 Camera
Here’s how to make videos using this camera:
- Open the camera on your device.
- Look to the bottom-middle spot to see the “video” button. Tap on this to enter the “video” mode.
- Touch the “record” button to begin recording your video. This button is in the same position as the “take a picture” button in the picture mode.
- To stop recording, tap the same button. The video saves into the designated memory once you do.
You can take pictures while shooting videos. To do this, hold down the “take a picture” button. You can share these pictures with your contacts via email, Bluetooth, or third-party apps. This phone also allows you to do minor editing on your photos.
Did we leave anything out? Share with us in the comments section.