Surely, at some time, we or any other person have touched some configuration of our TV, and we have not known how to disable it. It is normal, and that usually happens often, especially with parental control.
Well, you should know that all televisions usually have an option to reset it to factory settings. By executing this operation, the TV returns to be as we bought it. Moreover, it usually asks again for the language, and the country, and returns to make the channel search again. In this article, we will learn how to reset Element TV to factory settings and more.
How To Reset Element TV To Factory Settings
If you experience problems, for example, a picture is not showing on the screen, or if the remote control does not work, you always have the option of resetting the TV using the following procedure. However, if the problem persists, try the factory reset procedure below.
Restart The TV
Restart the TV with the remote control.
- Press and hold the power button on the remote control for 5 seconds until the message “Power off” appears.
- The TV will turn off and then restart automatically after one minute.
- If the TV does not turn on automatically, press the power button on the remote control after 20 seconds.
Unplug the main AC power cord.
- If the problem persists after step 1, unplug the main power cord from the TV. Then, press the power button on the TV and wait 2 minutes. Later, plug the main power cord back into the power outlet.
- You will not lose your settings and information after restarting the TV.
Reset To Factory Settings
If the problem persists after resetting the TV, try resetting the TV to factory settings. However, you need to know that performing a factory reset will delete all information and settings on the TV (e.g., Wi-Fi information, other wired network information, Google account and other session information, Google Play, and all other installed apps).
If your Element TV is not working properly, and you have already exhausted all possible steps for repair or want to sell it, you can perform a factory reset.
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote-control panel.
- Go to the TV Settings, then choose General.
- Select Reset by default.
- Your TV will be reset to factory settings by default.
- You may be asked to enter the pin code or the parental control code if you set it beforehand.
- Pin-code for Elements TV – 0000.
Restoring The Factory Settings
- Find and press the “Menu” button once on the remote-control panel of the TV, and then five times enter figure 0.
- This will display the factory settings page.
- In the factory settings, choose either the launch or the factory launch.
- There will be – on the TV screen – a message with the question if you are sure to launch the TV settings: YES or NO.
- Select YES and press the YES button on the TV panel.
- The TV will be reloaded in a few seconds. If this has not happened, insert the TV using the remote-control panel or by hand.
What About Element TV?
Smart TVs space is becoming very crowded, as many new manufacturers are making TV’s now and putting their feet in the scene with mostly affordable models. In that regard, Element TV has emerged as a brand that makes TV models on every scale, from affordable entry-level models to the more higher end 4K tech Fire TV models that outperform the big competitors in the market.
The company not only produces televisions but also picture quality equipment and accessories, picture altering electrical frames, and MP3 and DVD players.
As we recently said, Element Electronics manufactures high-definition televisions that offer its customers a menu with different options to configure the image and sound. Also, you can adjust the balance, surround sound, and volume control. You can also have an integrated equalization system.
The SPDIF option allows you to select the Dolby Digital option, mute option, and a form of optical audio. You can also connect an external sound system via an RCA connection.
The Element HDTV also offers the option to access audio functions from the TV frame. But that’s not all, the television includes two HDMI inputs, two component video inputs, an S-Video connection, a coaxial cable input, VGA access, and a VGA audio input. On the rear of the television is a service output for possible upgrades. The system also includes RCA outputs for other audio jacks.
Here, we’ll explain how to change the input on an Element TV and its most notable features, as well as explain to you just how to upgrade and customize your TV.
This is how you change the TV input?
If you just purchased your Element TV brand new and want to use any given streaming service, here’s how to do it:
- Press ‘Source’ on your remote and a menu will open.
- Use arrows to scroll through every item or input source until you find the correct one you would like to edit.
- Go to ‘HDMI 1 or HDMI 2’ depending on where you connect your streaming devices.
- Press OK and start enjoying your favorite shows and movies!
How To Rename An Input Port?
Some people have a hard time telling whether they connected the TV on HDMI1 and their laptop to HDMI2 and vice versa. Element TV brings a solution for this nagging problem as it allows users to rename inputs as they please:
- Go to the home screen of the TV and click “*” that will open the list of options. Now, click “Rename input.”
- Go to”Settings” and then “TV Inputs.” Here, click on “Rename Input” and that’s it!
Is This TV Compatible With Roku And Amazon Fire Stick?
Assuming you are in the market for a television that easily connects to your Roku or Amazon Fire Stick, the Element TV with 4K Ultra model is exactly what you need.
It provides a crisp and super premium-definition picture and comes with many connectivity ports to choose from. All TV’s in this category comes with a Wi-Fi adapter to help make a solid connection with streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu.
Customize Streaming In Element TV
Here’s how to select your own streaming service app displayed on the list – you can either choose, or switch to a different one.
- Browse to the Menu and click on Streaming.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll up or down to find your favorite streaming service and make sure to hit ok when done.
- If you prefer, there’s an option to set the hot keys to your fav services to turn them on with just 1 click
This brand of TV does NOT come with an app store. Like many other brands in this category, instead it just comes with a library of default apps which include Netflix, Pandora, YouTube and more. You can’t download or install new apps on this TV, so consider this when purchasing.
How To Install The Element Remote Application?
There’s an app to use every single model of Element TV. If you are using it on a home Wi-Fi network, you can easily connect your TV to a phone or tablet. All you need to do is download the Remote app and start using it:
- Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Connect your device to your Wi-Fi network.
- Press ‘Menu’.
- Go to TV Settings, then Network.
- Make sure all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. If so, the remote app will work as expected.
How To Update Your Element Smart TV?
If you’re looking to make the most of your Element TV and all of its features, be sure to update it regularly and pair it on your Wi-Fi network. Here are the steps to do this:
- Turn on your TV.
- Click the “Menu” key on your remote control.
- Go to the main TV screen and click on “Software Update.”
Sometimes this simple update will not be enough because the application will not be able to download all the data and, in those cases, you will have to repeat the process. If you still have problems, you can load the TV manually:
- Go to the Element TV Website and look for the firmware link.
- Start downloading data and save it to your computer.
- Use a USB drive to transfer the firmware to it.
- Connect a USB with an Element Smart TV.
- Go to the “Settings” tab and choose “General option”.
- Click “Software Update”, but make sure you choose to update via USB.
Once your computer reads the file, it will start updating automatically. Now your TV is upgraded and ready to support updates to your applications and work more efficiently. Now, let’s see how to reset Element Tv.
Element is a company that produces some of the cheapest televisions on the market today, for less than $200. They sell TVs ranging from the smallest 19-inch to 40-inch screens that are ideal for students living in dorms or anyone whose TV budget is limited.